Work type: Full-Time
Location: My Dinh Campus, Hanoi
Required duties and responsibilities
1. Be involved in developing scientific master plan and scientific annual plan.
2. Coordinate scientific conferences and seminars.
3. Be involved in raising funds for research at VJU and building VJU’s research capacity.
4. Monitor and manage the implementation of scientific programs and projects in VJU.
5. Be involved in promoting the application of scientific research results (finding new counterparts, enhancing and creating new collaboration activities with existing counterparts).
6. Implement cooperation activities that are related to scientific research and promotion.
7. Contribute to the development of research policy and guidelines for the conduct of research at VJU.
8. Advice and support lecturers/researchers to connect with research funds and industry; Manage research information database at VJU.
9. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
1. Education: Masters’ degree (graduation in developed countries is an advantage).
2. Work experience:
Minimum 2 years in relevant position.
Working experiences in research and familiar with Japanese academic working style are advantages.
Well-known about regulations, requirements and processes of scientific project management in Vietnam.
Understanding of International and Japanese regulations/processes is an advantage.
3. Foreign language: Be fluent in spoken and written English (IELTS 6+).
4. Preferred skills:
Having good skills in scientific project management as well as skills in supporting scientific project implementation.
Proficient computer skills, especially in MS Office.
Demonstrates ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
Demonstrates good judgment; problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated; well organized.
Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and teamwork skills.
High commitment to deadline.
Highly responsible toward work.
Responsibility, accountability and services oriented.
What VJU can offer
Successful candidate will be offered a remuneration package comprising of:
1. Basic salary: discuss during the interview.
2. Allowances and others: following VJU’s regulation on payment.
Contact us (+84 24 7306 6001-6004 or email@example.com) for more details.
To apply please send your application package (with following documents in a PDF or MS Word DOC (in English, max. size: 5 MB) with “Your name_Research & Development Promotion Officer” written in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application documents include:
1. Essay (essay topic: “How can you contribute to Vietnam Japan University”? Maximum 800 words in English).
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3. Recommendation letter (s).
The review of applications and nominations will continue until the position is filled.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by Evaluation Committee appointed by the Rector. Successful candidate will be offered a 1-year contract.