With its immense and constantly improving capabilities, smartphones today are not only a popular connectivity tool, but can also be used as a tool for the production of audiovisual products for advertising, culture, education, business, and tourism.
The vertical display of mobile phones is currently becoming a trend that is appreciated by such leading online news and TV channels like Netflix and YouTube. This contest is an important event within the framework of the development activities for IFI's Information and Communication sciences. Other programs include Cinema 4.0 training course (07/2020), Information and Communication Research Laboratory and especially Master in Digital and Editorial Communication program, the degree granted by University of Toulon (France).
The topic of the contest in 2020 is Environment.
The contest is open to all individuals (including Vietnamese and foreigners) living in Vietnam, provided foreigners hold a visa or other legal documents valid until 31th December 2020.
TERMS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
• Participants will be held responsible for the image and audio copyright (should they use any 3rd party images / music, the owner's written permission is required).
• If the film is a group product, a commitment to agree on participation in the contest will be required from all team members.
• The dialogue and images of the film must not violate the existing law or by any means contradict the traditional culture; neither should they promote any prohibited products in accordance with the law of Vietnam.
• Each participant may participate only as part of a group. Each individual / group may take part in no more than 3 products.
• The Organizing Committee will not be held responsible for any problems related to the copyright of the contest products, should any arise.
• Participants hold the copyright of the contest product and the Organizing Committee has the right to use all the products, images, and other data sent by the contestants for the purpose of communication and promotion of information for the contest.
• The Organizing Committee reserves the right to unilaterally remove products which by any means violate the laws and regulations of this rule.
• The first-prize winner pledges to attend the 3D Angoulême Film Festival in 2020 as announced and will bear all visa costs to France.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
All products will be judged according to the following criteria: script, director, performance, music, photos.
• 13th August 2020: Deadline for submissions
• 24th August 2020: Announcing 10 products of the final round.
• 24th to 30th August 2020: Viewers vote for the most favorite product on the fan page of the Francophone International Institute: www.facebook.com/IFI-VNU/
• 4th September 2020: Announcing results and awarding prizes.
• The finalists will be shown at the awards ceremony.
• The first, second and third prizes will be judged by the judges at the awards ceremony.
• The prize of the most favorite product of the audience is calculated based on the voting results on the fan page of the French International Institute: www.facebook.com/IFI-VNU/.
• 01 first prize: one trip to France for attending and showing the film at 3D Angoulême 2020 Film Festival, France (from 29th September to 3rd October 2020).
• 01 second prize: 5.000.000 VND in cash and 1 gift worth 3.000.000 VND.
• 01 third prize: 2.000.000 VND in cash and 1 gift worth 1.000.000 VND.
• 01 most favorite award: 3.000.000 VND in cash and 1 gift worth 2.000.000 VND.
HOW TO APPLY
• Participants should send their products with the registration form to the contest to the following email: email@example.com, before 24h00 on 13th August 2020.
• Entry fee: 2.000.000 VND/product
Apply before 26th July 2020, entry fee: 1.000.000 VND/product
• Link to submit: https://bom.to/6BS3NH